The Ultimate in Jetski Rentals & Parasailing Adventures
Come and enjoy all the water sports the Gulf of Mexico has to offer. Conveniently located at John’s Pass pier in Madeira Beach, Florida.
- Guests born in 1988 or after may operate the Wave runner if they meet ONE of the following criteria:
- They have a United States Boater Safety License.
- They are riding with someone born before 1988.
- They are riding with someone born in 1988 or after who does have a boater safety license.
- Guests 14 and 17 years of age may operate a Wave runner on their own, but they must present a valid driver’s license or ID plus have the safe boating test AND parent/legal guardian MUST be present to sign their paperwork and give permission.
- Guests 18-26 years of age may operate a Wave runner on their own, but they must present a valid driver’s license or ID plus have the safe boating test.
- Guests under 14 years of age are not allowed to operate a Wave runner under any circumstances, but are more than welcome to accompany an adult.
- Please note that a safety lanyard (key) is attached to the Wave runner driver at all times.
- Three guests are allowed per Jet Ski & cannot exceed a total combined weight of 602 lbs (273 kg).
- Guests who don’t need to do the test: Please check in 30 minutes before Reservation Time.
- Guests that do need to do the test: Please check in 1 hour before Reservation Time.
- Don’t want to wait ? Obtain your Boater Safety License online by clicking here and be sure to present it at check-in.
Guests Cannot Participate If They…
- Are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Are pregnant.
- Have any existing medical conditions that put them or others at risk.