Thousands of New and Used Cars and Trucks!
All Vehicles Have Posted, Discounted, Delivered,
No Haggle Prices – Including Freight!
Fitzgerald Auto Malls has over 12 dealerships in 3 states. With over 16 brands, it is almost guaranteed we have the perfect vehicle for you.
Fitzgerald’s Environmental Management System
Fitzgerald Auto Malls, an ISO 14001 registered company recognizes our impact and responsibility to the environment, our customers and our associates. This sets Fitzgerald apart from other automotive dealerships, in that we have considered the ways that we impact our environment, from our major recycling efforts, to our consumption of energy. Fitzgerald is on a course unmatched by even many manufacturers that demonstrate to our customers and to each other that we take our impact seriously, and we’re constantly looking for ways to preserve the environment in which we operate as a business.
We are committed to establish and maintain an Environmental Management System (EMS) that goes beyond simply meeting environmental laws and regulations, but extends to our everyday practices and business decisions.
We are committed to:
- Ensuring an environmentally safe working environment for our associates, customers and the surrounding environment.
- Reducing the environmental impact of our products and services whenever possible.
- Meeting or exceeding the requirements of all environmental laws and regulations.
- Continually assessing and monitoring our environmental programs aimed at reaching or exceeding our environmental goals.
- Creating a culture of awareness and commitment to Fitzgerald Auto Mall’s Environmental Quality Policy.
As part of our quality management system, we recognize that an effective EMS system is a never-ending journey of continuous effort and improvement. We believe that we can continue to achieve our quality objective of sustained growth of our business while maintaining the health of the environment by focusing on the customer and innovation.