Established in 1985, Express Trailers is one of the largest and most trusted Enclosed Trailer Manufacturers in Florida. Our emphasis has always been to deliver high quality workmanship and professionalism, which is what separates us from the rest.
Whether your requirement is for parts, repairs, after-sales support or the purchase of another enclosed cargo trailer, we are here to assist. Performance and reliability is achieved through careful selection and use of the materials used.
Some of the features that set us apart:
- All-rectangular steel construction that includes the tongue, base frame, uprights and roof bows, ensuring superior trailer strength.
- Leading providers such as Al-Ko, Kenda, Atwood, Shelby and Georgia Pacific.
- White painted aluminum roofs and sidewalls designed for aerodynamic design and to reduce the heat gain inside the trailer.
- All exterior hardware is aluminum or stainless steel to protect from rust and for improved curb appeal.
- LED exterior lighting on all enclosed trailers.
- 15” Radial tires with E-coated modular rims and stainless steel end caps for added safety.
- All frames receive a thorough coat of primer and black paint and the 3/4″ deck is sealed underneath for long term protection.
- All standard trailers come with Al-Ko torsion axles with a rubber cushion and independent wheel suspension to provide a smooth quiet ride and easy maintenance without disassembly.
- For your safety, our enclosed tandem axle trailers have electric brakes on all 4 tires.
As you shop, we encourage you to compare for overall quality and workmanship on our Comparison page because there are differences in enclosed trailers, quality of suppliers, designs and workmanship that make a vital difference.